Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

Ambury Farm

 On Thursday 29 Oct Room 9 and Room 10 went to Ambury Farm.

It was enjoyable and exciting, first, we got to see how do you get milk from cow Maggie and cow Fly.


Next, we saw the farmer shave the sheep's bottom because if the farmers didn't shave the bottom skin then the sheep gonna get killed by flies.

After that, we went to feed animals like goats, sheep, horses, chickens and we even get to see a chicken's house and touch the chickens that are laying eggs, it was fun I hope I can come back and see the sheep again.

A Visit to Ambury Farm Park - Glorious Mess

11 comments:

  1. Hello Jason, This is a nice interesting post about your visit to a farm. There's some good information in here that I didn't know of because I don't really know much of farms so you gave me some information about farms that I didn't know of.

    - Harley, Paroa School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason, Jason here from Paroa school.
    This Farm looks amazing! It looks really fun.
    Your sincerely Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jason C Reid form paroa school here
    it looked enjoy did you enjoy the experience?
    next time add more words and make it more scenes
    thanks Reid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi im Gaby from paroa in greymouth. i really liked your writing about your visit to the farm.i like how you put your grammer in. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jason I'm Alisha from Paroa school.
    It looked fun did you enjoy it?
    next time you could add more words to described you time there.
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jason C, I'm Carter from Paroa School.

    I think your post is really cool and you presented it amazingly, those animals look adorable and I hope I can see some as cute as those. Maybe next time you could add a Blog Caption to your post to give us some facts, other than that; it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevermind, just didn't see the caption.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.